Connect Goes Live February 25, 2022!
Our Re-Imagined Online Client Experience is Here! Formally known as EON (Easy Online Network). "Connect" will go live February 25, 2022.
No further action needed! Upon login, the new Connect online portal will be enabled and ready to use! The new experience features an easy-to-use interface, updated visualizations, enhanced self-service reporting and transactional capabilities!
Please reach out to us with any questions.
Please enter your color in the box below for the top navigation bar and side navigation bar. Make sure there are no extra spaces in the box below:
The NJ/ARM Program offers multiple investment options, allowing Investors to customize an investment solution to meet their particular investment needs.
Joint Account: maximum liquidity for bond proceeds and general funds
- A professionally managed investment fund with diversified asset classes and maturities that seeks to maintain a constant net asset value of $1.00 per share and limits its average maturity to 60 days.
- Separate accounting and subaccounting for a clear audit trail and simplified arbitrage rebate compliance. Unlimited accounts may be opened at no additional cost so that Investors may keep funds segregated.
- Rated AAAm by Standard & Poor's.
- Daily liquidity and no-fee redemptions either by Federal Reserve wire, Automated Clearing House (ACH) funds, or check.
- Competitive overnight rates.
Individual Portfolio: fixed rates for short/long-term investment of bond proceeds or operating reserves
- Fixed-rate, fixed-term investments for periods of one month up to one year.
- Individual securities consisting of U.S. Treasury or short-term Federal Agency securities or other permitted securities.
- Individual portfolios are linked to an Investors NJ/ARM Joint Account subaccount(s) for timely reinvestment of all maturities and coupon payments. As a result, an Investor's funds are fully invested at all times.
- Procured through competitive bidding process (3 bid minimum) to achieve competitive pricing.
- All securities are held in the Investor's name, by the Program Custodian, for a GASB Category 1 designation.
Please enter your color in the box below for the login button and top left icon. Please make sure there are no extra spaces in the box:
Please enter your font style below in the box.
*Make sure there are no extra spaces in the box and do not delete the box: